Today’s blog post will discuss how to delete a Dhani account. If you had previously created a Dhani account and are now looking to delete it, I will explain how to do so in this post. will have the option to delete the account.
Because of this, you all believe that you can permanently delete your Dhani App account and stop making unnecessary monthly payments. There are two ways to delete a Dhani App account, and I’ll explain both of them to you.
How to delete Dhani account?
We will now discuss how to permanently close or delete your Dhani account. To do this, you must adhere to the instructions provided below in their entirety. You can close your rich man’s account in one of three ways, which I’ll explain to you now.
- First of all open dhani app
- then click on your profile icon
- Then click on contact option
- After that, you will arrive at the contact page, from which you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using your Gmail account.To send the mail, type in the mail that I want to delete my dhani account.
- Give a reason like this and mail it to the given mail id
- After that your dhani account will be deleted.
After sending the email, you will receive a message stating “Account Deleted Successfully” on your email address within 7 to 10 days. I’ve addressed your query regarding how to deactivate a Dhani account in this manner.
This concludes today’s post in which we learned how to close a Dhani account. I hope you enjoyed the information I provided. If you continue to have trouble closing the account, please let us know in the comments section. Yes, we promise to help you as best we can.