Friends, we’ll explain how to unlink your bank account from Netflix in today’s post. Do you know that Netflix will stop charging your card as soon as your one-month trial period is over? Netflix doesn’t need an OTP for this.
In Netflix, there is no way to manually remove a bank account. However, you can use the Removal of Payment method to contact Netflix’s help desk and ask questions. After you remove a payment method from your account, Netflix won’t be able to charge that payment method again until you add it back.
How to cancel Netflix subscription?
- Login to your Netflix account.
- Click on my account found in the top-right corner of the page.
- Scroll down and click on cancel subscription button.
- Click on the expired cancellation button and then follow the instructions to cancel your subscription.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your cancellation is complete.
If you don’t want people to subscribe to you or if you want to remove any subscriptions you have made, you can easily cancel your Netflix subscription using the methods described in this post.
Note: You can still use Netflix as long as your membership is active if you cancel it before your Netflix subscription expires.
I hope you have understood today’s post, How to Remove Your Bank Account from Netflix: Cancel Your Netflix Membership. You must tell your friends about this information if you like it.