Many people still do not understand what an Amazon Prime membership is or how to sign up for one. Friends, we will provide you with all the details in today’s post. There will be nothing about Amazon Prime that you do not know after reading this post in its entirety.
Why is Amazon Prime Membership Useful?
You must become an Amazon Prime member if you shop online. because Amazon Prime has many advantages. The advantages of Amazon Prime that we will discuss are as follows.
The biggest benefit of Amazon Prime is that you must pay delivery charges if you purchase items from Amazon for less than Rs. 499. But if you sign up for Amazon Prime, you won’t need to keep paying the delivery fee.
How to cancel Amazon Prime membership?
- You must first log into your account within the Amazon App.
- The next step is to click on “Account” below the three lines on the right side of the screen.
- Following that, scroll down the page and select Manage Prime Membership.
- The next step is to select “Manage Membership” from the menu at the top and then “Membership Update Cancel and More.”
- Then you must click “End Membership” and then “Continue to Cancel” after scrolling down the page and selecting “End My Free Trial.”
Friends, when you follow these easy 5 steps, your free trial and membership plan will be canceled.
By doing this, you can end the remainder of the subscription or membership right after your subscription has been terminated. You can cancel these subscriptions if you obtained them using a debit card from a bank other than ICICI Bank by speaking with that bank’s customer service.